Tuesday, February 10, 2009

textrual exploration


At the moment I am still at lost as to what my final project should be. The above pictures are experimentations I am doing for my grad project. Although a different context all together, I am very much inspired by the same textural exploration for all my ideas.
So far I've been doing these experimentations without a definitive project in mind, that is to say, once I've built enough of a textural for myself, I can apply elements from my findings to different aspects of each of my projects.

It is however VERY exciting that I will have the opportunity to take these material explorations a step further, and possibility develop more of a interactive surface. Interactivity has been one of the main reasons for my explorations, so it will be a super bonus to incorporate technological capabilities to my library.

No comments:

Post a Comment